- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add the walnuts to the mixing bowl.
- Add the spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves) to the mixing bowl.
- Add in the almond flour.
- Add in the baking powder and baking soda.
- Add in the melted ghee.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan (to around 3/4 full). Top with additional walnuts for decoration (optional).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.