- Place all the ingredients except the brisket into the slow cooker (crockpot) and mix together to combine.
- Add the brisket to the slow cooker and cover with the sauce.
- Cook for 10-12 hours on a low temperature.
- When ready to eat, take out the amount of brisket you’re planning to eat along with the proportionate amount of BBQ sauce. Shred the brisket and heat up the shredded brisket and sauce on the stove for 5 minutes to reduce the BBQ sauce. Add salt to taste.
- Serving Size: 1/2 lb brisket