- 2.5 lbs beef (stew meat or short ribs meat)
- 4 carrots
- 2 white parsnips or turnips
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 4 celery sticks
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 14.5oz can of broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 teaspoon of paprika (omit for AIP)
- Chop up the beef into 1-inch cubes if you’re not using stew meat.
- Pour the can of broth into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the meat into the broth in the slow cooker.
- Season the meat in the slow cooker with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic and paprika.
- Chop up the vegetables into rough 1-inch cubes and place on top of the meat in the slow cooker.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on the low temperature setting for 8 hours.