- Preheat oven to 300F (149 C).
- Grease a loaf pan (9 in by 5 in (22.5 cm by 12.5 cm)) (with olive oil or coconut oil).
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread so that it fills the pan evenly.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Let cool, flip pan, and cut into slices with a bread knife.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 579.6
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 28.56 mg
- Fat: 58.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.1 g
- Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 10.4 g
- Cholesterol: 55.8 mg