- Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
- In a large bowl, whisk an egg.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the breading ingredients (cashew flour, coconut flour, coconut flakes, garlic powder, and onion powder). Add in salt and taste the mixture to see how much salt you like.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and grease with coconut oil.
- Dip each cod filet first into the whisked egg and then into the breading mixture and cover it well with the breading. Place the breaded cod onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cod flakes easily.
- While the cod is in the oven, prepare the garlic ghee sauce by melting the ghee slightly and adding in the minced garlic.
- Pour the garlic ghee sauce on top of the breaded cod and serve.