- 1/2 onion, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 lbs (1 Kg) of pork sausage (or else use ground pork with Italian seasoning)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook the sausage with
- 2 zucchinis, grated and water squeezed out of it
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Chop the sausage into small pieces.
- Add the avocado oil to a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic. Add in the sausage or ground pork and brown.
- Add the meat mixture and the grated zucchini to a greased large casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the eggs and coconut cream in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the sausage and zucchini mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 567
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 49 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 17 g