- Bring broth to a boil in a large pot.
- Meanwhile, cut the broccoli, thinly slicing the stalks.
- Once at a boil, add the sliced stalks and cook for 10 minutes. Add the florets and cook for another 10-15 minutes until soft.
- Once cooked, remove the pot from the heat. Blend the soup until smooth using an immersion blender or by pouring the soup into a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Divide into two bowls, add mixed seeds on top, and drizzle with coconut cream, if desired. Serve warm.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g