- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, finely chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced small
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- juice from 1/2 lemon (add more if preferred)
- salt and pepper to taste (if needed)
- 1 boiled egg, diced (optional, omit for AIP)
- coconut oil to cook with
- Cook the diced sweet potatoes in a large pan with some coconut oil. Saute on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped Brussels sprouts and keep sauteing until both are soft (stir occasionally).
- Add the bacon pieces, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the diced boiled egg (optional – omit for AIP).