- 12 small chicken wings
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix the coconut flour, dried spices, and salt together in a bowl.
- Coat each chicken wing with the coconut flour mixture. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to help the flour stick on a bit better (optional).
- Grease a baking tray (or line it with aluminum foil).
- Mix the ghee and the hot sauce together well.
- Dip each chicken into the ghee and hot sauce mixture and place onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serving Size: 3 wings