- 1 lb cajun shredded pork (cooked – see recipe here)
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 14oz (400g) can of diced tomatoes (or use 2–3 fresh tomatoes)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- coconut oil to cook with
- Saute the bell peppers and onions in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Once the bell peppers and onions are soft, add in the shredded pork followed by the tomatoes.
- Simmer for 5 more minutes, then add in the minced garlic and season with salt to taste. Cook for 2 more minutes and serve.
- Serving Size: 2 large plates