- 11 oz (300 g or approx. 1/2 a head of cauliflower), food processed into small pieces
- 2/3 cup (80 g) almond flour
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 white button mushrooms (30 g), sliced
- 0.2 oz arugula (6g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Place the food processed cauliflower into a dish and cook in the microwave, partially covered – on high for 5-6 minutes. Carefully remove and tip the cauliflower onto a clean dish towel or muslin cloth. Allow to cool.
- Wrap the dishcloth / muslin around the cauliflower and squeeze as much of the moisture out as you possibly can. Tip into a bowl and add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, olive oil, egg, and salt and pepper.
- Combine well until it forms a ball of dough. Tip onto a tray lined with parchment paper and shape into a round, thin ‘pizza’ shape. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pizza and arrange the mushrooms slices on top. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Once done, top with arugula and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 301
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 13g