Does it get more Paleo than chicken, bacon, and veggies?
- 2 slices of bacon, diced
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) avocado oil and leftover bacon fat, to cook chicken with
- 2 cups of broccoli, broken into small florets
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) avocado oil, to cook vegetables with
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a pan, cook the bacon pieces until crispy. Set aside.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of avocado oil into the same pan and cook the diced chicken breast until browned and cooked (approx. 10 minutes). Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Add the other Tablespoon of avocado oil into the pan and fry the broccoli, carrots, and onions until slightly browned and softened (approx. 10 minutes). Season with balsamic vinegar.
- Plate the vegetables at the bottom of the bowl and top with the chicken and bacon.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 512
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 29 g