Cauliflower rice effortlessly replaces its starchy counterpart in this casserole.
- Food process the florets into small rice-like particles.
- Add the coconut oil to a hot frying pan and cook the diced chicken breast.
- Toss all the ingredients (apart from the eggs) together in a large bowl to combine.
- Add in the whisked eggs.
- Pour into a large 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is slightly browned. Slice into squares and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 19 g