You can’t beat the flavors of this Paleo coleslaw.
- 2 chicken breasts (400 g)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 2/3 cup (100g) of white cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup (50g) of red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 small red onion (15g), finely sliced
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (35 g) of Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of white balsamic vinegar
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Pat the chicken breasts dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a pan and grill the chicken on both sides until golden. Place the chicken onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes to cook through sufficiently.
- In the meantime, combine the cabbage and onion in a bowl.
- Mix the Paleo mayonnaise and white balsamic vinegar together, then add to the bowl of cabbage. Mix well to evenly coat.
- Slice the chicken and combine with the coleslaw. Garnish and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 590
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 48 g