Lean, sizzling fajitas with an extra kick.
For the chicken –
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil, to cook with
For the chili mayo –
- Toss the chicken strips, onion, and bell pepper in the spice mix (cumin, paprika, chili flakes, garlic powder, salt).
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to a frying pan and saute the chicken mix until the chicken is cooked and the onions and bell peppers are softened.
- Make the chili mayo by mixing all the mayo ingredients together.
- Serve with the chicken fajitas.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 472
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 24 g