Get this nourishing Paleo chicken noodle soup recipe here with step-by-step instructions, photos, and printable directions. It’s also Keto and AIP-friendly.
- 3 cups chicken broth (use this recipe or buy this one) (approx 720ml)
- 1 chicken breast, chopped into small pieces (approx 240g or 0.5 lb)
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped (approx 57g)
- 1 green onion, chopped (approx 10g)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped (approx 15g)
- 1 zucchini, peeled (approx 106g)
- Salt to taste.
- Dice the chicken breast.
- Add the avocado oil into a saucepan and saute the diced chicken in there until cooked.
- Add chicken broth to the same saucepan and simmer.
- Chop the celery and add it into the saucepan.
- Chop the green onions and add it into the saucepan.
- Chop the cilantro and put it aside for the moment.
- Create zucchini noodles – I used a potato peeler to create long strands, but other options include using a spiralizer or a food processor with the shredding attachment.
- Add zucchini noodles and cilantro to the pot.
- Simmer for a few more minutes, add salt to taste, and serve immediately.
- Calories: 310
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 34 g