Make this Paleo chicken stuffed peppers recipe for an enjoyable feast.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Add the bacon to a large frying pan. Cook until the fat is rendered. Then add in the chicken and the diced onion.
- Season with salt and pepper as well as the paprika and cumin.
- Place in a bowl and stir in the tomato paste and mayo.
- Prepare the bell pepper by slicing off the top and removing the seeds. Place the bell peppers on a baking tray so that they stand up. Divide the chicken mixture and fill both bell peppers. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is browned.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 592
- Sugar: 10 g
- Fat: 42 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 32 g