- 4 Tablespoons of avocado oil (30 ml), to cook with
- 8 chicken thighs (with skin on) (1.2 kg)
- 1 medium onion (110 g), peeled and sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic (9 g), peeled and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of fresh rosemary (3 g), chopped
- 30 white button mushrooms (300 g), halved
- 30 cherry tomatoes (510 g)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add avocado oil to a large frying pan and cook the chicken thighs. Cook with the skin-side down until it’s browned and crispy. Then turn the chicken thighs around and cook for a few minutes more. Place chicken thighs into a large baking dish. Keep the oil in the frying pan.
- Add the onions, garlic, and chopped rosemary to the frying pan with the leftover fat. Cook on moderate heat until the onions are soft. Add in the mushrooms for a few minutes and then add everything to the baking dish with the chicken.
- Place the dish into the oven for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, drizzle a little olive oil over the cherry tomatoes.
- Open the oven and remove the dish. Place the cherry tomatoes into the dish, then return the dish to the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, as well as additional rosemary sprigs and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 567
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 42 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 35 g