This easy chicken casserole will quickly make its way into your dinner rotation.
- 3 Tablespoon (45 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut cream (from the tops of 2 refrigerated cans of coconut milk)
- 2 cups of spinach, chopped
- 1 small head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) cumin powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Add coconut oil to a large skillet. Saute the diced chicken breast until slightly browned.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and combine completely. Season with salt, pepper, and cumin powder, to taste. Pour the chicken mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 18 g