This fresh, bright green soup is packed with nutrients.
- 2 cups (480 ml) of cold water
- 1 cucumber (220 g), roughly chopped
- 1/2 large avocado (100 g), diced
- 3 1/4 cups (98 g) of baby spinach
- 7 oz (approx. 1 1/3 cup) of melon (196 g), roughly chopped
- generous squeeze of lemon juice
- small handful of cilantro (leaves only)
- tamari, to season (optional)
- sliced diced cucumber, to garnish (optional)
- Blend all ingredients except garnish until smooth.
- Serve chilled and garnished with diced cucumber, if desired.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 21 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 3 g