- 1 petrale sole fish
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (to cook the fish in)
- 3 Tablespoons gluten-free tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon scallions
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated or chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Place the coconut oil into a frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Place the petrale sole into the frying pan and cook each side of the fish for 5 minutes until slightly browned.
- Add in the scallions, ginger, garlic, tamari sauce, and vinegar and coat both sides of the fish with the mixture. Cook for a few more minutes and serve immediately.