- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add the salt into a pot of cold water. Place the chicken drumsticks in the salted water and bring to the boil – then boil for 5 minutes.
- Make the tamari honey sauce by mixing together the honey, tamari sauce, and lime juice. Save 1/4 of the sauce for serving.
- Coat the boiled chicken drumsticks in the tamari honey sauce and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then brush extra sauce onto the drumsticks and turn them.
- Bake for 10-20 more minutes until skin becomes crispier.
- Drizzle the sauce you saved onto the drumsticks and serve.