An easy low carb dessert you won’t feel guilty popping in your mouth.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Prepare a baking tray by lining it with parchment paper.
- Add the shredded coconut, egg whites, honey, vanilla extract, and salt to a large bowl and mix well.
- Use a melon scoop or just your hands to form small balls from the mixture.
- Place the macaroon balls on the parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Bake for around 15 minutes.
- Let the macaroons cool to room temperature.
- Then melt the chocolate and pour over the macaroons (or you can dip each macaroon into the chocolate). Place on another piece of parchment paper and refrigerate to let the chocolate set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g