Enjoy these delicious homemade Paleo chocolate covered almonds for a healthier treat
- 3.5 oz (100g) 70% dark chocolate
- 1 cup (140 g) unsalted whole almonds
- Melt the chocolate (in the microwave or a double boiler).
- Add in the unsalted whole almonds and stir until the almonds are coated.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and pour the chocolate covered almonds on top.
- Refrigerate the mixture to let the chocolate cool and become solid.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g