This three-ingredient pudding won’t disappoint.
- 3 medium eggs
- 3 oz (85 g) 70% dark chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) ghee
- Whisk the eggs for approximately 5 minutes until they are thick and foamy.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a double broiler and mix with the ghee. Let cool so it doesn’t cook the eggs.
- Slowly whisk the chocolate mixture into the eggs.
- Place into a bowl and refrigerate for 2+ hours for the pudding to set.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 139
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g