Perfect little bites of heaven to keep in the fridge. Make them ahead of time – just don’t eat them all at once!
- Place the dates, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil into a mini food processor or blender and blend well.
- Line a square tray with parchment paper and spoon the mixture into the tray and press down to compact it.
- Top with chopped macadamia nuts and press down gently into the mixture.
- Place into the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes. Slice into 24 small squares.
- Store in the fridge. (30 minutes chilling time)
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 76
- Sugar: 11 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 0 g