- 1/2 small apple, de-cored and chopped into approx. 8 small chunks
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) coconut oil, melted
- 2 oz (57 g) dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 Tablespoon tahini paste
- 8 cocktail sticks
- Stick a cocktail stick on each piece of apple.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a plate.
- Melt the dark chocolate (in the microwave or in a bowl over some hot water). Place the melted chocolate in a small cup. Stir in the melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Dip the apple pieces into the melted chocolate mixture and place onto the piece of parchment paper.
- Use a fork to drizzle small amounts of tahini paste over the chocolate covered apple pieces.
- You can eat these chocolate tahini dipped apple pieces as soon as they’re made or after they’ve been frozen for 2 hours.