- Preheat the oven to 280°F (140°C). Line a baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the chia to the cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile, blend the nuts in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir in the chia mixture. Pour mixture into baking dish and pack down.
- Bake for approximately 70 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and increase the temperature to 320°F (160°C). Bake for another 5 minutes or until golden.
- Store in an airtight container when cooled.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g