- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons curry powder (you can vary the spices!)
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Cut the chicken breasts into approx 1 by 3 inch strips.
- Mix the coconut flour with the spices in a bowl. Add salt to taste (you can try the “breading” since there are no eggs in it).
- Drop each piece of chicken into the “breading” mixture and press the mixture onto the chicken strip so that it gets a thin covering.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.