A show-stopping creamy dessert that will be sure to please any crowd.
For the base
- 1 cup (120 g) of almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup (28 g) of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of water
For the filling
Making the base:
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Mix together all the base ingredients to form a dough. Press the dough into a greased pie dish. Bake for 10-12 min until slightly browned. Remove and allow to cool.
Making the filling:
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water and set aside to keep warm while you prepare the rest of the filling.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut cream, coconut milk, and sweetener until free from lumps. Add the gelatin mixture. Stir well to combine and immediately pour the filling into the cooled pie dish and place in the fridge to set for several hours.
- To serve, garnish with coconut flakes and enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g