- 10 eggs
- 500 g ground chicken – any ground meat works
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted over low heat
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup packed parsley, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Accompaniments: tomato, avocado, green onions, yogurt or sour cream (or use coconut cream or cashew cream for dairy-free alternatives)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Beat 5 eggs with a hand mixer in a big bowl (or use a food processor). Add the meat and mix again. Add, one at a time, while mixing after adding each ingredient, the rest of the ingredients, starting with the other 5 eggs.
- Pour everything in a greased 11×15″ baking dish.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes in a convection oven until the tart is lightly browned on top.
- Serve with tomato slices, avocado slices, and green onions.
- Top with yogurt or sour cream (or coconut or cashew cream for dairy-free).
Recipe by Alina Muresan from http://orgali.ca.