Cookie Dough Layer
For the brownies:
- Cream the cashew butter and honey together with an electric mixer.
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla, melted chocolate, and eggs and mix until blended.
- Add the cocoa, baking soda, and coconut flour and blend well.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared muffin cups, filling about half to ¾ full (I made 14).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out nearly clean.
- Cool completely before coating in the cookie dough layer.
For the cookie dough layer:
- Combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Using a small spoon or your hands, roll small balls of cookie dough and gently press onto the brownies until they are covered to your liking.
- Consume any and all leftovers as quickly as possible.