Easy, quick, and delicious – this creamy dish will be your new go-to favorite.
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- 2 large chicken breasts (400 g), sliced
- 18 white button mushrooms (180g), sliced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) of warm chicken broth
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) of coconut cream, from the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 portions cooked cauliflower “rice,” to serve
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the sliced chicken breast to the pan and saute until browned.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and saute, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the warm chicken broth to the pan. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the broth has almost completely evaporated and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the coconut cream to the pan, stirring well to combine, until the coconut cream has thickened and coated the chicken and mushrooms. Remove the pan from the heat and season with salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Serve the creamy chicken and mushrooms over cooked cauliflower “rice,” if desired, and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Estimated nutritional data does not include cauliflower “rice.”
- Calories: 592
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 40 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 50 g