Enjoy all of the flavor of your favorite sushi roll but without all of the carbs with this Paleo Deconstructed Sushi “Noodle” Bowls Recipe.
- 1 zucchini (4 oz or 120 g), made into noodles
- 1 carrot (50 g), made into noodles
- 4 oz (115 g) sushi-grade raw salmon or smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 avocado (7 oz or 200 g), sliced
- 2 teaspoons (9 g) sesame seeds (for garnish)
For the dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1/2 g) pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Divide the zucchini “noodles” and carrot “noodles” between 2 bowls. Arrange the sliced salmon and avocado on top of the vegetable “noodles.”
- Whisk to combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour an equal amount over each bowl.
- Garnish each bowl with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 29 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 17 g