- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 lb of Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup of cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Chop up the peeled carrots and sweet potatoes into large chunks.
- Boil the carrots, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes.
- Strain out the vegetables and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle with the spices and melted coconut oil and rub everything together.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes until soft. (i.e., a fork will easily go through the vegetables).