- Stir-fry the grated carrots and zucchinis in a tablespoon of coconut oil on medium heat. Stir often to make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Add the other tablespoon of coconut oil to a saucepan on a low to medium heat and crack all 5 eggs into the saucepan. Stir the eggs to break them apart in the pan. Do not whisk the eggs beforehand.
- Keep stirring the eggs frequently on the low to medium heat to make scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs are done (i.e., still moist but fairly solid), add salt and pepper to the eggs and take off the heat.
- Then, add 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari sauce, salt and pepper, and 1 teaspoon ginger powder (optional) to the carrots and zucchinis.
- Place the carrots and zucchinis into the bottom of a bowl and top with the scrambled eggs.