You’ll have a delicious dinner on the table in under 30 minutes when you make this Paleo Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe.
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil
- 1/2 medium onion (2 oz or 55 g), chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic (6 g), peeled and minced
- 1 lb (450 g) ground pork
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ginger powder
- 1 package (14 oz or 400 g) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) honey (if using gluten-free tamari sauce)
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Add the avocado oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and saute until the onion is translucent.
- Add the ground pork, salt, pepper, onion powder and ginger powder to the skillet and saute until the ground pork is browned.
- Add the coleslaw mix, tamari sauce or coconut aminos and honey (if using tamari sauce) and continue to cook until the ground pork is cooked through and the vegetables cooked to your liking.
- If desired, garnish with the egg roll in a bowl with red pepper flakes and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 25 g