- Place a popsicle stick through each piece of banana so that it doesn’t go all the way through but is sufficient to hold it.
- Freeze the banana pieces for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, melt the chocolate (you can do this in the microwave on a low heat setting or on the stove) and mix with hot coconut cream and melted coconut oil together in a small cup. This should form a pretty liquidy mixture.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and quickly dip each piece of banana into the chocolate mixture. You can also use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate mixture over the banana.
- Then, using your hands or a spoon, sprinkle shredded coconut and whatever other toppings you want over the chocolate before it hardens.
- Wait 1-2 minutes for the chocolate to solidify a bit and then enjoy immediately.
While the prep for this recipe is only 5 minutes, you do need to place the bananas into the freezer for at least 1 hour.