- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened coconut milk (from cartons)
- 1 Tablespoon dried instant yeast or nutritional yeast
- 1 + 1/4 cup (140 g) coconut flour
- 1 cup (120 g) almond flour
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) garlic powder
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 320 F (160 C).
- Warm the coconut milk up in a small saucepan and mix in the yeast (this is used for flavoring). Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Then mix together all the ingredients to form a dough.
- Form 4 round flatbreads from the dough (approx. 1 cm thick).
- Place on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes, rotating the tray halfway through. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 15 g
- Protein: 16 g