- 16 Brussels sprouts (11 oz or 320 g)
- 5 cloves of garlic (15 g), unpeeled
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil (45 ml)
- 3 Tablespoons of sliced almonds (48 g)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Halve the Brussels sprouts and place in a bowl with the unpeeled garlic cloves. Add the olive oil and toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper then evenly spread on a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the sliced almonds in a hot, dry pan until golden. Remove and set aside.
- When the Brussels sprouts are done, pick out the garlic cloves and squeeze out the soft pulp. Mix the pulp in with the Brussels sprouts and serve topped with the toasted almonds.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 2 g