A wonderful wedge salad with the quintessential Greek flavor.
- 1 head (200 g) of Romaine lettuce
- 8–10 cherry tomatoes (170 g), halved
- 1/2 cucumber (110 g), diced
- 15 black olives (45 g), pitted and sliced
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (23 ml) of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) of garlic puree
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) of dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Halve the head of lettuce lengthwise and wash well. Drain and lay each half on a plate, cut-side up. Scatter over the halved tomatoes, diced cucumber, and sliced black olives.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic puree, and dried oregano. Season the dressing with salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle generously over the wedges.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 67
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g