Creamy, hearty rice pudding made with cauliflower “rice” in the Instant Pot.
- Place the cauliflower “rice,” coconut milk, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder and ground nutmeg in the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Close the lid and move the steam release handle to “Sealing.” Turn on the Instant Pot by pressing the “Pressure Cooker/Manual” button and set the timer for 2 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- When the cook time ends, allow the steam to release naturally for 10 minutes and quick-release the remaining steam. Press “Cancel” and carefully open the lid.
- Whisk the egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Slowly pour about a 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the milk mixture into the egg yolks, whisking constantly, to temper the eggs.
- Once tempered, slowly pour the egg mixture into the Instant Pot, whisking constantly, until fully combined and the pudding is thickened.
- Let the “rice” pudding cool slightly before serving.
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 18 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g