- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder
- 1 cup of water
- Puree the strawberries and blueberries in a blender or Vitamix.
- Pour the pureed fruit into cups, filling each cup half way.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the gelatin powder into a large bowl and add in 1 cup of cold water. Stir well. Then place the bowl into the microwave and heat on high for 1 minute. Mix well using a fork.
- Pour the gelatin water into the cups with the fruit puree (almost filling each cup to the brim) and mix well.
- Leave in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
- Serve with a few slices of strawberries as garnish.