- 2 lemons (60 ml), sliced thinly
- 2 filets of salmon, fresh or frozen (340 g)
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil (30 ml)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh dill, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Lay half the lemons in a single layer in an oven-safe dish. Add the salmon on top. Cover with the rest of the lemons. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then garnish with fresh dill
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 42 g