- 1 lb ground chicken, pastured
- 1 lb frozen artichokes, roasted & finely chopped
- 10 button mushrooms, roasted & finely chopped
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 2Tblsp dijon mustard
- 1Tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- S/P to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Roast the mushrooms & artichokes until golden.
- Put all veg into the food processor and pulse chop.
- Mix all the veg with the chicken, mustard, sauce.
- Form into 6 – 6oz patties.
- Sear in very hot pan with minimal oil.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 6 oz
- Calories: 172.9
- Sugar: .9 g
- Sodium: 164.9
- Fat: 11.68 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Fiber: .635 g
- Protein: 13.567 g
- Cholesterol: 62.7
Do you use these burgers to replace the bread on a regular burger?