- Blitz the avocado and mint until you have a smooth puree using a food processor or blender. Set aside.
- Shake the cans of coconut milk very well and empty into a large bowl. Whisk until even, then whisk in the avocado/mint puree. Cover the bowl and let infuse at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Strain the mixture through a double layer of muslin and discard the pulp. Whisk in the maple syrup.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and churn, following your machine’s instructions. Add the chocolate just before switching the machine off.
- Store the ice cream, covered, in a suitable freezer container.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g