A good casserole is a classic comfort food. Enjoy this low carb beef one any night of the week.
- Preheat oven to 300 F (150 C).
- First, you’ll need to saute the beef in the avocado oil on high heat. Brown the cubes all over and season lightly with salt. (You can also do this in a dutch oven.)
- Add the beef, garlic, and bone broth to a large casserole dish or dutch oven.
- Bake covered with foil for 2 hours. Then uncover and cook for 45 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables in and stir in with the meat mixture. Bake for 15 more minutes. Add additional salt and pepper, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 20 g