Nutritional yeast lends these kale chips their rich cheesy flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Place the kale into a large bowl and drizzle over the olive oil. Use clean hands to toss the kale and evenly coat in the oil.
- Spread the kale out on a large roasting tray. Bake for no longer than 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and scatter over the nutritional yeast.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g