- 500 g coconut yogurt (if you buy it, make sure it doesn’t have added sugar)
- 1 ripe passion fruit
- 2 heaped Tablespoons of nuts and seeds (I used a mixture of sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and goji berries) [Omit for AIP]
- 10 blueberries
- Divide the yogurt in half and place each half into a small wide glass (400 ml).
- Cut open the passionfruit and spoon half onto the top of each yogurt parfait.
- Add 1 heaped tablespoon of the nuts and seeds on top.
- Add 5 blueberries to each glass.
- Enjoy with a spoon.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 290
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 15 g