- 1 large handful of arugula leaves or other salad greens
- 1 ripe passion fruit
- 1 strawberry, chopped
- ½ Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon nuts and seeds topping (see here for recipe) [Omit for AIP]
- Place the arugula leaves, chopped strawberry, extra virgin, olive oil, and lemon juice into a bowl and toss well.
- Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the passion fruit insides. Place on top of the salad.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of the nuts and seeds topping.